We often meet many people who seem to go through this life as though they were riding with a buckled wheel. They seem to go from one difficult situation to another and rarely have a smooth ride.
The question is: Where did they buckle that wheel in the first place?
The answer, of course, is at some point in their infancy.
The longer I have the pleasure of helping people to heal, the more I realise that people have issues as adults is because they carry a wounded child within them that dearly needs to be healed. This is the sad, angry, petulant child that appears out of nowhere when we, as adults, find ourselves in difficult situations.
Perhaps you’ve noticed that when we find ourselves in difficult situations, our behaviour becomes almost childlike as we shout, scream, stamp our feet or cry in the face of the thing that triggers us.
Our job, as therapists, is to help our clients to heal the trapped and wounded child and then help to integrate the child so that the client becomes whole again.
This course will guide you through this very process using the medium of hypnosis.
- Why the first 11 years are important
- Why big people are Gods
- The decisions we make as children
- First Significant Event – Subsequent Significant Events
- Being a detective – Discovering the problem
- Going back in time with Hypnosis
- Neutralising the problem
- Healing the child
- Changing the past
- Creating the future
Course duration: This is an 8 hour, two day online course
Certificate: Upon finishing the course successfully, you will be certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in Healing the Past
Course cost: £175 UK pounds
Up and coming course dates: March 12th-13th, 2022
There will be two courses available:
- from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm Mainland Spanish Time each day (for those in the time zones ahead of Spain- e.g. Australia/New Zealand)
- from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm Mainland Spanish Time each day (for those in the time zones behind us e.g. USA/Canada)
- Those who are in Central Europe Time can choose the more convenient course for them.
Contact Gordon to book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org