Learning how to guide your client into healing hypnosis.
This course is now available for you to complete at home, in your own time. You can get it here! The Clinical Hypnosis course is the springboard for you to go on and complete the following healing in hypnosis courses that Gordon offers.
Once you have mastered this process and have attained your Clinical Hypnosis clinician certificate, you can them move on to incorporate any manner of healing modalities into your ‘toolbox’ of therapies.
Note: Unless you already have been certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, or something of similar skill level in the hypnosis field, then you will need to take this course before you can move on to the remaining courses available.
- What hypnosis is and what it isn’t – Why is it so misunderstood?
- Developing your hypnotic voice – The secrets to having a powerful hypnotic voice
- Key hypnotic language – Learning to use persuasive language to help your client
- Is my client in trance? – How to recognise the signs of hypnosis
- Pre-talk – Designed to remove all concerns your client may have
- Talk Down – Taking your client to the first level of hypnosis
- Deepener 1 – Learning to deepen trance
- Deepener 2 – Helping your client to reach very deep levels of hypnosis
- The Engine Room – A healing process for your client
Outcome: To be certified in Hypnotic Induction in a clinical setting
Upcoming dates available: TBC
Course duration: This is an 8 hour, 2 day online course
There will be two courses available:
- from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm Mainland Spanish Time each day (for those in the time zones ahead of Spain- e.g. Australia/New Zealand)
- from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm Mainland Spanish Time each day (for those in the time zones behind us e.g. USA/Canada)
- Those who are in Central Europe Time can choose the more convenient course for them.
Course cost: £175 UK pounds
Contact Gordon to book your place: email@example.com
NOTE: Certification can be given once you have completed the course and provided a live recording of your hypnotic induction with a client. (Always be sure to have the permission of the client.)